Our services commitment and our team specializing in international and overseas relocations for over 30 years gives TIS the advantage over our competitors.
How long does the packing process take?

The size of your shipment and the items that have to be packed will determine the time necessary to pack and prepare your belongings for safe transportation. Most shipment can be packed in one or two days while the loading will take one day (smaller shipment may be packed and loaded on the same day).


Call us at: 1.800.530.8194


Househoold Goods Carrier's Certificate Number 005863113C
Texas Department of Transportation Toll Free Number 800 299 - 1700